Join this free webinar to learn about the Return on Investment (ROI) approach to active transportation.
As funds for infrastructure development become increasingly limited, it is important that cities are making decisions that maximize the impact of each dollar spent. This means that cities have become more creative and paid more attention to approaches that not only improve the local economy, but also improve the health, and quality of life for their community members. Cities around the world are discovering and harnessing improvements in their active transportation infrastructure to benefit their cities.
Other reasons to utilize the Return on Investment (ROI) approach include:
- ROI analysis helps increase the diversity of transportation investments.
- There is an increasing demand for “transparency” in designating transportation funds.
Please join Alliance for a Healthy Orange County (AHOC) and Safe Routes Partnership (Safe Routes Partnership) as we hear from experts in active transportation and the positive impact it has on the local community.
- Charles Gandy, Livable Communities Incorporated
- Jessica Meaney, Investing in Place
- Matt Norris, Urban Land Institute
Co-sponsor: APA Orange Section