Submit a Success Story
Your local and state success stories will be an important tool for organizations, cities, schools and individuals looking to develop Safe Routes to School, shared use, and Complete Streets programs.
Thank you for sharing your work, so that others don’t have to reinvent the wheel! Click here for sample stories.
Use the webform below to share your story. Here are a few suggestions on what to tell us.
- Your name, email, and location.
- Your organization name and website address, if applicable.
- What schools/community does your program serve?
- When did you get started and what helped to launch the program?
- Describe your program's success.
- Who are your champions?
- If photos are available, please send one group shot and one close up. For all submitted photos with close-ups of children, we ask that you complete and send a copy of the National Partnership’s photo waiver.